Translation services for website development
Many companies now know that to be successful in the global market place, they must minimize cultural and language barriers amongst customers and employees.
For this the companies should use custom designed websites translated into the target Indian and foreign languages to recognize and accommodate cultural differences in the global marketplace. For example – UPS has expanded its web based tracking services so that customers in 13 European countries can check- in their own language- to see whether packages have reached the destinations around the world.
We translate and localize websites based on .net, .asp, .php, .html, .xml and many more designing platforms.
To achieve quality translation services for the website development we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our website translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.