Visa Document Translation
Going for immigration? Looking for authentic certified translation to complete your file?
The solution is with Lingvopedia. Lingvopedia is a one stop company for accredited language translation services and certified translation services for visa application.
Do you know that most of the embassies ask for notarized certified translation in their native language. For example US Immigrant department says “All documents that are in a language other than English must be submitted with a translation.” Anything you submit that in not in English must be translated by a professional translator/company. The same is the case with other foreign embassy’s immigration department, as they ask for document translations in their spoken native languages like Ukrainian, Swedish, Portuguese etc..
Lingvopedia helps the individual applicant or a corporate to convert/translate their documents from local language into English and English into foreign languages and vice versa. We certify the translated document on company’s behalf and provide a certificate of translation on our letterhead. We can help you get notarise the translations if there is any specification from the embassy.
Immigration and travel documents can be: birth certificate, school and college mark sheets and certificate, marriage certificate, medical fitness certificate
Police Clearance certificate, letter of introduction, letter of invitation, bank records, salary slips, income tax return, passport etc.
To provide specific Indian and foreign language expertise for document of immigration discipline we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our immigration documents translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.