Translation services for veterinary (Livestock and Animals) field
Finding translators specializing in Veterinary (Livestock) is difficult but at Lingvopedia we make it simple by appointing bilingual translators who are having relevant experience in the field of veterinary and also in the language they translate which helps them put the right glossary while doing this specialized veterinary translations.
We translate into major Indian and foreign languages the Veterinary (Livestock) documents that includes clinical research, veterinary products supply, animal pharmaceuticals, drugs and medicines, veterinary food catalogs, animal health studies, magazines etc.
For quality translation services in veterinary (Livestock and Animals) field we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our veterinary (Livestock and Animals) translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.