Translation services for general documents
We translate into Indian and foreign languages all of your informative documents, commercial letters, emails conversations, website contents, immigration documents, travel documents, bio data, certificates like birth, death, marriage, educational and other non technical documents.
To achieve quality translation services for general non technical documents we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our biology translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.