Translation services for chemistry
We are closely tied to the ability of the linguist professionals of major Indian and foreign languages that empowers us to translate toxicological reports, manufacturing instructions, technical chemistry documents, patents, product descriptions and maintenance instructions, manuals of production of chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides etc. and other related documents.
Keeping in mind the requirements and the demands of the dynamic market, we offer a full line of translation solutions that are specially designed in accordance to chemistry as a subject field.
To achieve quality translation services for chemistry subject we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our chemistry translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.