Medical and clinical trials translation services
Medical is a vast field and we translate medical documents for medical academies, associations, organizations, foundations & societies. Also, we translate clinical trials documents for pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CRO)
Lingvopedia translates medical invoices, medical journals, medical conditions, medical diseases, medical reports, health reports, prescriptions, electronic reports, patient information leaflets (PIL), informed consent forms (ICF), doctor and patient guides, case report forms (CRF), patient questionnaires, drug inserts, regulatory documents, clinical protocols, drug study labels etc.
Customers in the medical academies, associations, organizations, foundations & societies, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare industries have come to rely on our team of subject-matter experts for even the most complex translations.
We can also provide validation and back Translation of documents by a 2nd and 3rd party when required by the respective committee.
To provide specific Indian and foreign language expertise for translating medical and clinical documents we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process.
- Also provide back translation and validation services at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our medical and clinical documents translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=490]