Translation service for written preparations i.e. the food recipes
Peoples of differing cultures inhibit most countries of the world and hence their cuisine travels along. Increasingly, awareness of the food traditions, and indeed the incredible variety of herbs and spices, fruits and vegetables, oils and ingredients, the new enticing ways of food preparations, and new food recipes are encouraging people to learn more about the written preparations in their native language for which there is a need of translating the written food preparations i.e. the recipes into various Indian and foreign languages of the respective native users in the global market place.
To achieve quality translation services for the written food preparations i.e. the food recipes we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our website translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=520]