Translation services in Financial/Economics
Lingvopedia offers financial document translation services to financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and real estate industries, human capital, performance and risk management, regulatory compliance, and technology solutions.
As the financial services mentioned above continue to evolve globally, financial institutions are working to improve the communication culturally in various Indian and foreign languages.
Also, the businesses has soared, language and cultural barriers have made it increasingly difficult to operate global with a huge amount of paperwork and documentation being required in the native language without a solution to it. Lingvopedia has a solution to translate into various Indian and foreign languages the financial documents like auditing document, balance sheet, banking documents, business plans, cash flow statements, competitive analysis reports, partnership agreement, shareholders agreement, annual reports.
To achieve quality translation services for the financial sector we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our financial translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=520]