Translation services for the film industry
The business world is becoming more global and hence, there is a need to translate the dialogues and the speech of soaps, films, informational programmes, educational programmes etc. seeing the culture and the language of the target country where they will be launched. Lingvopedia can undertake this assignment in major Indian and foreign languages to ease the dubbing process as the translated text will be readily localized and would only need a good dubbing artist to voice it with minor preferential changes seeing the lipsing.
To achieve quality translation services for the dubbing industry we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our dubbing translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=520]